Resting and recuperating after the intensity of October + IBCLC exam study.
Focus – Behind the scenes, building business
- Started weekly admin time bucks new uni Library. (love this!)
- Attended we are women festival – (relaxing & affirming)
- Had and Ideas Untangling with Nina Purple Crocus communications (so clarifying!)
- Supervision given and received with other breastfeeding supporters.
- Networking with Bucks Bumps & Baby professionals
- Attended Non Violent Communication training
Often a busy time, without the added tasks of child rearing. Evening and weekend appointments available.
Focus – Gifting confidence.
- TONIGHT 2nd Dec @ 8pm (Zoom) Nurturing your baby (free)
- Will repeat monthly
- Feeding sessions photo shoot this week with Zoe C Photography (fully booked)
- Mid – late Dec, IBCLC exam results due!
- Intro to slings – with the @villagemidwife @villagemidwifeuk
- 22nd Dec 1-2 “Surviving the festive feeding frenzy” (@high wycombe Library) Part of the feeding and carrying drop in
- 2-3 Antenatal Breastfeeding Workshop
“Build your confidence before baby arrives”